MADMA is looking for a talented BIM Modeler with Landscape Design experience to join our team in Rotterdam for a 5-6 month project starting in April!
If you have a passion for creating innovative designs and experience in BIM modeling, we want to hear from you!
As our BIM Modeller, you will be responsible for creating and managing 3D models, coordinating with other team members, and ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Bachelors or Associates degree in the field of landscape architecture or architecture
- At least 3 years of experience with BIM/Revit/AutoCAD
- Able to independently translate sketch designs to BIM models and parametric families
- Experience with clash controls and BIM quality assurance in navisworks/solibri or similar
- Familiar with the policy and procedures developed for BIM implementation
- Experience with GIS software is preferable
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a high-profile project with a dynamic and collaborative team. Don't miss out, apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org